Capital interrupted: Agrarian development and the politics of work in India
Volume 85 , Issue 3 July Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
- Functional Bladder Reconstruction Following Spinal Cord Injury via Neural Approaches!
- The Year That Changed the World: The Untold Story Behind the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- REVIEW BY VINAY GIDWANI.
- Capital, Interrupted — University of Minnesota Press.
- Investment Discipline: Making Errors Is Ok, Repeating Errors Is Not Ok.!
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
Agrarian Development and the Politics of Work in India
Forgot password? Old Password.
New Password. You do not currently have access to this content.
Capital, Interrupted: Agrarian Development and the Politics of Work in India
Sign in. You could not be signed in. Client Account. Sign In Forgot password?
- Capital, Interrupted: Agrarian Development and the Politics of Work in India by Vinay Gidwani.
- The Arithmetic and Spectral Analysis of Poincare Series.
- Infrastructure-Led Development and the Territorialization of Development Machines.
- Teaching Hospitals and the Urban Poor!
Don't have an account? Sign in via your Institution Sign In. Buy This Article. View Metrics. Citing articles via Web Of Science Google Scholar.
This essay sets out to broaden our engagement of the diverse futures invested in these large-scale industrial infrastructure projects by examining the economy of anticipation upon which they are built. Sign In or Create an Account.
REVIEW BY VINAY GIDWANI – Society & Space
Advanced Search. User Tools. Sign In. Article Navigation. Close mobile search navigation Article navigation. Volume 35, Issue 3. Previous Article Next Article. Research Article December 01 This Site.